From simple quality control workflows to strict pharmaceutical regulations, UV/VIS Excellence has it covered.
- • Full spectrum scan from 190 to 1100 nm within one second
- • Intuitive user interface
- • Small footprint to save valuable labspace
- • Robust design with no moving parts makes for low cost of ownership
- • Open sample area for easy accessory and sample loading
- • Large library of pre-defined applications ready to use
Micro-Volume UV/VIS Spectrophotometers
Combines two instruments in one for both micro-volume and standard 1 cm cuvette measurements for life science research.
- • Only requires 1-2 µL of your sample
- • Automatic Pathlength selection at 0.1 and 1 mm allows for measurements over a large concentration range
- • No sample dilutions required
- • Predefined methods for life science applications such as nucleic acid analysis and protein assay